Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why I shop at Walmart.com

I have started shopping more on walmart.com than at walmart lately. 

    • I can shop in my pajamas, which really doesn’t matter because every time I do go into Walmart I see people in their pajamas and slippers.
    • I don’t have to listen to some woman shouting at the top of her lungs at crying kids to stay in the cart or to stop crying before she gives them something to cry about.
    • I don’t have to stand in long lines at check out.  This has never made sense to me, why they have 30 check out lines but they only man 5 lines during rush hour.
    • I have a selection and read the reviews, instead of asking some sales associate who only looks at me with the deer in the headlights look.
    • I don’t have to see people dressed in the best Halloween costumes I have ever seen, no matter what time of year it is.
    • I never have to look at the carts and wonder what virus I might be catching from the handle.
    • I never have to watch behind me to make sure that some child is going to run their cart in to the back of my legs.
    • I don’t have to worry that even though I park my vehicle in the north forty at least 10 spaces away from the last car, that someone won’t ghost ride a cart into the side of my vehicle.
    • I don’t have to get into the shortest line possible only to find that the person in front of me has picked up every single item without a bar code and we have to wait to call a manager, who calls the department, who calls the price for each item.
    • I don’t have to wait in line while the person in front of me has the cashier ring up the items and take items back out of the bags, removing items until they either have enough to pay for the items or tries to pay with 5 different sources of money.

I wish this town would get a new store other than walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment