Wow! I received my first blogging award today! Isn’t that pretty cool. Getting award for something I actually like doing. I was given this award for Sarah at Curiouser and Curiouser. She has a awesome blog so be sure and check it out.
Now there are a couple of rules to receiving The Versatile Blogger Award. First, you have to thank the person who gave it you by linking back to their post. Second, you have to tell seven things about yourself. Third, you have to award 15 recently discovered new blogs.
Here are seven things about me:
1. By trade I am an electrician, although I am certified as a welder, air conditioning and refrigeration, hydraulics and pneumatics.
2. I live by the ocean
3. I love everything about the ocean, except the hurricanes (although I am still fascinated by the storms).
4. I play the guitar, and write a lot of my own songs
5. I have my own line of surfer style jewelry, that I design, manufacture and sell
6. I have a special knack of being able to know how things operate and can fix most things.
7. I have lived or visited 8 different countries
I would like to give this award to the following blogs:
- Diary of a Wonderfully Wacky Ex-wife
- Incredible Creature's at Home and In The Wild!
- Delayed Reaction Lounge
- The Vegetarian Center
- Ceramic That Passion
- Creative Tizzy
- Notes From the Second Half
- The Sweet Life
- Life After Kids
- Marlene's Many Hats
- The Glamorous Life of an Army Wife
- Is You Bored
- My Dishwashers Possessed
- Our Life in Alaska's Wilderness